I would like to take this opportunity to personally welcome you to the National Women’s Conference site. Our conferences are designed to enhance women’s entrepreneurship skills, professional development and community involvement. The conferences feature speakers and panelists from diverse backgrounds and industries, who are experienced professionals with an astounding passion for their work. The sessions have been meticulously crafted so that every individual in attendance may obtain valuable information pertinent to their development.
This conference will give attendees the opportunity to strengthen their leadership skills, network and build lasting relationships. Participants will leave the conference with strategies, which can enhance their personal growth and influence in their workplace and communities.
The National Women’s Conference is a wonderful opportunity for women to gain knowledge and skills while building lasting relationships.
Founder & CEO,
National Diversity Council
Meet Dennis Kennedy
- Embracing Diversity - Southwest Airlines supports inclusion and equality at every level.
- How to Leverage Generational Diversity
- 'Justice will prevail,' chancellor tells campus diversity conference
- Hispanic/Latino Summit to Address Pressing Social Issues
- Dennis Kennedy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dennis Kennedy Meets Colin Powell, 2007
- Dennis Kennedy Gives $20,000 To Fund College Scholarships
- Diversity Awareness Council Formed by Professor at UTSA
- Learning Curve
- Speaker at Youth Program